Now, in the age of e-commerce, starting a clothing line has become one of the most profitable businesses in the world today. But starting a clothing line in the existing fashion industry brings too many obstacles, such as the recruitment of workers and the business model. Many of the greatest creators have gone through a slack phase. There are many clothing lines that start out great, but are unable to sustain themselves in the market. The main reason behind the failure is not only a lack of creative ideas, but also proper financial support.
A clothing line needs to be financially supported at the right time. In addition, there is a huge demand for choosing new designs as market trends change. What if you could get a small boost for your clothing line at the beginning of your career? A startup clothing manufacturer is the company that can give your career a huge leap forward.
Top 10 clothing manufacturers for startups
- Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (NYSE: ANF): The company’s slogan is, Casual Luxury! The company is a global specialty retailer. They produce apparel and accessories for men, women, and kids under five renowned brands. The typical customer of the brand Abercrombie and Fitch is focussing on the young, athletic person who likes to dress stylishly.
- Adidas Group: It is a German manufacturer of athletic shoes and apparel, and sporting goods. If you are looking out for an investor in a clothing manufacturer for startups in athletic wear, then the Adidas group will be an optimal choice.
- Amazon.com: Amazon needs no introduction. It is also one of the most customer-centric companies. If you are looking for an online launch, Amazon can be your choice for a great kickstart. Also, it does not restrict the choice of clothing line you want to showcase.
- Arcadia Group: Arcadia group of companies focuses on clean and renewable energy resources. A startup involving clean recycled clothing lines can be benefited from a collaboration with the Arcadia group of companies.
- Buckle Inc: It is an American fashion retailer. It sells clothing, footwear, and accessories for men, women, and children. A clothing line will benefit from linking with Buckle Inc as a clothing manufacturer startup.
- C&J Clark International: The shoe retailer! C&J Clark International is a leading British shoe retailer delivering high-quality craftsmanship.
- Cato Corporation: the company provides the latest in fashion apparel, accessories, and high customer services. It is a reliable clothing manufacturer for startups.
- Columbia Sportswear Company: The four primary brands — Columbia®, Mountain Hardwear®, SOREL®, and prAna® — under the umbrella of the company complement each other in innovation, quality, and performance.
- Gerber Technology: They effectively manage and connect the supply chain. They work from product development and production to retail and end-customer satisfaction.
- Gildan Activewear Inc: This company deals with basic everyday apparel such as hoodies, t-shirts, underwear, socks for everyone with premium fit, feel, colors and quality.